2019年10月23日水曜日

Commercial of New Houses


I watched a TV commercial of a construction company yesterday. Some new houses were featured and the owners also appeared in the advertisement. I guess there were three families and each one has young parents and children. It is common for this kind of family to buy a new house taking out a long-term loan. Although I don’t want to spend money on a house, people tend to buy their own house in their around '30s. What impressed me in the commercial was that the families didn’t look happy despite their new life at their new home. The fathers especially look very serious with a pressure of paying mortgage taking a couple of decades. I learned that following others doesn't always bring happiness to one’s life.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/