2019年10月8日火曜日

Result of Exams


Few months ago, I took set of exams in six prefectures. This is in preparation for my goal in becoming an English teacher in a public school next year. In Japan, it is really required to take the exam for each prefecture so you can work as a public school teacher. The exams I took were really difficult but I still did my best. Unfortunately, I failed with all the five prefectures. I'm currently waiting for the result of the last prefecture, Tokyo. I might have failed with these prefectures, but I'll continue to work hard for the other goals I have. At this point, I realize that there are really some things we can't achieve despite doing your best. However, I'll make sure to continue striving hard for my other career goal which is programming. I know that the failures I had will serve as my challenge to continue aiming high and hitting the mark.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/