2019年10月11日金曜日

Suits for Women


It is common for women to wear a dress for a wedding ceremony. However, a new trend is rising that brides wear suits for wedding. I read about this topic in a newspaper article. I thought this trend is good because women have the right to wear whatever they want for the special occasion. We, Japanese, usually mind others' opinions and we tend to adjust based on what people 
expect from us. It is easier to get along with people by doing so, but it might not be the right choice for the individuals. By breaking up such stereotypes that women should wear a dress for wedding, new couples can have a wedding ceremony as they want. I’ll also be careful about not being brainwashed by stereotypes in our society.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/