2019年10月14日月曜日

Typhoon Hagibis


The explosive Typhoon Hagibis caused severe damages around the Tokyo region. Fortunately, Shikoku Island, where I live in, had no serious damages. However, dikes breached at many spots in the region and people had to flee from their from houses. Mud slides, inundation above the floor level and blackout also happened. I watched a TV program airing the catastrophic situation of the region while eating dinner as usual. The footage reminded me that our lives can be changed suddenly in one day. Furthermore, it turned out that it can be dangerous to live near dikes with the possibility of breach. I’ll think about my living place referring to terrains around the apartment.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/