2019年10月28日月曜日

Playing Tennis Over The Weekend


I played tennis a lot over the weekend. Last Saturday, I joined a tennis practice camp at a resort hotel in Shodoshima Island. Yesterday, I joined a tennis team competition. Our team was about to win, but because of my mistakes, our doubles pair and our team lost. I need to practice more to get a good result. Although I like to play tennis, I couldn’t fully enjoy it because I need to study programming and to get a job next year to earn more salary. My first priority is not playing tennis but studying programming these days. I need to submit my assignment by December 3rd. After that, I will look for a job starting next April. I hope to enjoy playing tennis after becoming a programmer next year.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/