2018年7月24日火曜日

40 Degrees


The temperature sored up over 40 degrees Celsius in Kumagaya City in Saitama Prefecture.
My grandparents said that they didn’t have such summer days when they were young.
Students in junior high school go to school for their club activity, but it is dangerous to play sports under the heat.
The accidents of heat stroke are spreading throughout Japan.
Some of the students died in the middle of practice.
The first priority is to keep students fine.
Teachers may need to make a decision to stop their activity to avoid serious cases.
By the way, I checked the weather in Bangkok, Thailand and it was 30 degrees Celsius.
I cannot understand why Japan is much hotter than the country located closer to Equator.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/