2018年7月11日水曜日

Cleaning Stadium


At the stadium of Soccer World Cup, Japanese people pick up trash scattered around the seats after the matches of Japan.
I don’t know why they started cleaning the stadium.
A newspaper article said that the movement is spreading to other countries.
To be honest, I don’t think all the Japanese people welcome the movement.
There must be cleaning staff for the stadium, so the Japanese were taking their jobs.
Furthermore, audiences went to the stadium to see the games not to clean the place.
They should leave the cleaning for the stadium staff.
I think the Japanese want to be praised by people from other counties by cleaning the stadium.
I cannot understand their idea, though.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/