2018年7月30日月曜日

TOEIC


I took a TOEIC exam yesterday.
The exam is one of the major English exams taken by especially business people.
One may get promoted in the company if they achieve the targeted score.
Getting high score can be an advantage in many occasions for job hunting in Japan.
I have taken it many times but it has been a year since I last took it.
I was aware of the damage of the approaching typhoon, but fortunately, we didn’t have any.
There were a lot of examinees at the venue and most of them looked like business people not students.
We need to answer 200 listening and reading questions within two hours.
I was not able to read the last two questions because of my poor time management.
I will take it again in September, so I will prepare enough to get a better score next time.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/