2018年7月21日土曜日

Beginning of Vacation


The first semester was over yesterday.
The students are in the middle of the summer vacation now, although they have to do their homework and come to school for club activity even during the break.
We, teachers, have to go to school every day in order to prepare for the next semester.
In the second semester, the students are going to have work experiences outside school.
They go to a working place and learn about the job.
Beforehand, we need to call each office to ask if they can accept students from our school.
I need to complete the task during the break, but I feel less pressure compared to the regular semester because I don’t need to conduct classes.
I will make use of the time to prepare for the next semester in both classes and other jobs.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/