2018年7月22日日曜日

Hot Spring


I went to a theme park called "Reoma World" yesterday and enjoyed the hot spring facility.
Since the summer vacation began yesterday, there were many families that visited the hotel and the hot spring inside the theme park.
Aside from the hot spring, there are restaurants and indoor pools as well.
The place is ideal for children to enjoy.
For adults, honestly, the hotel is not so romantic.
Now I understand why Tokyo Disney Resort is more famous for young people to visit.
That is because they can have more fun in the resort because they get to meet famous Disney characters and enjoy the rides.
I wish I can visit such theme parks with my partner in the future.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/