2018年7月28日土曜日

Cram School During Vacation


We are in the middle of the summer vacation now.
There will be no classes until September 3rd.
By the way, a third year student is going to participate in an English speech contest after the summer vacation, so the ALT and I are helping him compose a speech and practicing his pronunciation.
I asked the student about his schedule after the practice in the morning, and he said that he will go to a cram school from 3 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Although he is going back home to have dinner for short time, I was really surprised with the long hours of studying.
I wonder if he can really focus on his study that long.
The ALT said “this is not a vacation.”
We, teachers, need to make our classes more meaningful so they don't have to spend a lot of time studying outside of school.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/