2018年7月12日木曜日

Retirement Age


People in business usually retire at the age of 60 or 65 in Japan.
They use their time for themselves by doing anything they want with their savings.
But a journal article said that those people get old faster than those who work above 60 years old without thinking of their retirement age.
Once people think that they are retired, their mind will be set that they are old.
However, people who work continuously don’t have an idea of retirement can keep themselves younger than retired people.
Our working style is changing, more and more people don’t belong to a company and people earn money by themselves.
I also want to be a business person who can run my own business and work until as long as I want to.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/