2018年7月25日水曜日

Bananas


If I am asked “What image do you have for the Philippines?”, I will answer that “It is the country where a lot of bananas export to Japan.”
The fruit comes up first when I think about the image of the country.
I actually bought a hand of bananas made in the Philippines yesterday.
The following images of the countries are “beautiful beaches” and “an English speaking country.”
I was planning to visit Manila this summer, but it turned out difficult with my limited days-off.
I have heard that the bananas sold at streets in the country and the bananas we see at supermarkets are different, so I want to taste the local bananas.
Also, dropping by historical sites in Manila and Vigan is also included in my bucket list.
I hope I can visit there next year.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/