2018年7月18日水曜日

End of First Semester


The summer vacation is now coming in Japan.
Meetings between the homeroom teacher, the student, and the parent are being held during the afternoon for three consecutive days.
So, all the afternoon classes are cancelled.
The students can leave school or go to club activity at 1:30 p.m.
This week is the last week of the first semester.
Since there are less number of classes now compared to the regular weeks because of the meetings, this week is less stressful for both the teachers and students.
The summer vacation lasts for five weeks.
The teachers have to come to school every weekday, but we can take a couple of days off.
I still don't have any plans for the summer break, but I want to go somewhere, a place I cannot visit on regular school days.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/