2018年7月4日水曜日

New Measurement


The students have to study for at least one page of their notebook besides their homework every day.
I also do the same style study like the students do, and I sometimes feel the assignment is tiring.
Not all the students submit the notebook because there are some students who don’t have a studying habit at home.
I was thinking of the measurement for the students.
I will ask them to improvise a speech today.
Based on their speech, I will make some English sentences to memorize.
If the students can say the sentences without reading it on the paper, it means they pass the assignment.
To be honest, those students are low graders and they are good at exercising than studying.
I hope this way would work well today.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/