2018年9月21日金曜日

Cooking Lesson


A long weekend is forthcoming.  
This Sunday is Autumnal Equinox Day; ergo, the next Monday is a holiday.  
I plan to join a cooking lesson on Sunday.  
The session is especially for single men and women, and admission is free.  
I have never laid my hands on cooking before, so I am looking forward to learn new cooking techniques.  
Also, I hope to make new friends with whom I can share my cooking skills from there on.  
By the way, the second term in our school began this month.  
It will last until the end of December, so we have three more months to go.  
I want to make the remaining months meaningful and fun with the new friends I'll gain at the cooking session.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/