2018年9月14日金曜日

School Lunch


I like the food during lunch time in my school because it is well balanced and we can enjoy different kinds of menus everyday.
Since I am living alone, I want to shorten the time in preparing for my meals that is why my cooking recipes don't vary so much.
The students seem they like the school meals during lunch because they always checks the menu for lunch at the corridor.
We always thank the farmers and the fishermen for producing us the ingredients that we always used in making school meals.
Yesterday, they served us hot pumpkin soup, salad, bread and muscats.
Being able to eat hot meals at school gives us happiness and energy for studying in the afternoon.
We always looking forward for what will be the next menu next week.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/