2018年9月18日火曜日

Lady with Ambition


My three consecutive days off were allocated for a seminar to get registered as a tour guide.
There are also three days off at the beginning of October and I am going to attend the second part of the seminar on the days.
About 80 people attended the seminar and I met a lady who had lived in America for a few decades.
In the ferry on the way to our city, I talked with her about her experiences.
She went to New York to learn dance techniques and later started her own NPO.
Her parents disagreed her adventure at first, but she explained about her ambition and promised she would pay everything by herself.
After a long life in America, she came back to Japan because her mother is not in a good condition.
Her story made me think that I must not waste my limited time and give up my dream.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/