2018年9月11日火曜日

Interpreter


I am going to take a seminar this weekend about training for interested students to become an interpreter.
Our prefectural government is recruiting people who can work as a part-time interpreter.
There are some criteria that are to be complied with, such as a TOEIC score and the house location of the interested applicant.
After checking the guidelines of the seminar, I sent my resume.
Fortunately, I got accepted and I will be able to join the seminar.
I am not sure how many will be able to join the event.
There will be an orientation on the first session for the participants to get to know the objective of the event, the schedule, topics, exercises that will be taken up with us as part of the training.
I hope I can make friends and get to practice speaking to them in English too.
The job description, the possible income and the tenure had not been revealed yet, but I am looking forward to working as a local interpreter.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/