2018年9月5日水曜日

Typhoon


A strong typhoon made yesterday’s classes suspended for all levels in all school.
The warning signals of heavy rain and violent wind were issued in the morning of September 4th.
Thus the students don’t have to come to school.
We, teachers, went to school in order to check the buildings in the campus.
Fortunately, no serious damages were caused by the typhoon.
Water was leaking from some part of the ceiling of the gym, though.
I personally got bored because there was nothing special to do.
What I did was working on questions in the workbook which contains the previous high school entrance exams.
For today, an exam is going to be held, so we don’t have any classes.
I hope the exam will go through without any problems.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/