2018年9月1日土曜日

Toyama


I'm heading to Toyama Prefecture to visit my friend who was in the same tennis team in the previous university.
It's been a year since I last met him.
He already gets married and has a son, although I'm still a single.
It rained heavily in the Kansai region yesterday and the train which I am supposed to ride on today was suspended to operate.
Therefore I strongly hope that the train runs this morning.
Since we both belonged to the tennis team, we are going to play tennis this afternoon.
In the evening, a big festival will be held in the area.
I'm looking forward to seeing the events and people who flock there.
But, first and foremost, I want to enjoy the time spending with him.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/