2018年9月2日日曜日

Festival in Toyama


I enjoyed staying in Toyama Prefecture yesterday.
Owara Kazenobon Festival, a famous and traditional festival held in Toyama, became an unforgettable event for me.
A lot of tourists went to the rural town in the prefecture to see the dance performances and the beautiful Japanese architectures.
My friend who lives in Toyama said he had never seen such number of people at Toyama Station.
The festival was not that loud one such as Yosakoi Festival in Kochi Prefecture.
Many dancers performed with the melody of Shamisen and chorus sung by an old person in the group.
I think the festival is a good example to know about Japanese old atmosphere.
I realized that going to see traditional events makes me notice that Japanese people had kept the harmony of their on towns.
I would like to come back here again soon to explore new scenes in Japan with my friend.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/