2018年9月16日日曜日

Interpreter


I participated in a seminar yesterday to be registered as an interpreter.
It was the first session out of the six-day seminar.
There were around 80 people in a large room.
Most of them are older than me and I assume 70 percent of them were female.
We listened to several kinds of lecture from a university professor, a tour guide and the president of a travel agency.
I especially liked the lecture from the president because his topic seemed difficult but his detailed explanation made me understand the contents easily.
Today is the second day of the seminar.
We are supposed to attend a field trip to learn how to guide foreigners.
I hope that I can learn new things and make friends.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/