2019年12月17日火曜日

Abuses in China


I read a newspaper article yesterday which was very scaring to me. The article was about women in Pakistan who are sold as bride to Chinese men. One of the women who had gone to China came back to Pakistan on a wheelchair because she was very weak. She died in her home country at the age of 37 because of the abuse when she was in China. There are brokers in Pakistan who are looking for women because China has about 34 million more men than women. Pakistani Women’s family members are likely to make a deal of selling their sisters without any consent of themselves. The women are forced to get married to Chinese men and the brides are highly abused in the foreign country. It is very sad that people are sold contrary to their hopes. I’m not sure about what I can do to improve the situation, but this article makes me think that you must not look down on each life.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/