2019年12月22日日曜日

Ordeal


I thought about what had been motivating me the most in my life. I was fully motivated while playing tennis to leave a good result in tennis matches for our team. I was captain of the tennis team at a university. When I was in my senior year, I spent most of my time on the tennis courts. I practiced tennis every day and I devoted my life to playing tennis at that time. After retiring from the team, I realized that living abroad is my next target to be achieved in my life. In reality, it costs a lot to start a life in a foreign country. I am studying programming now because the job allows me to work anywhere and it is a well-paying profession. I will become a freelance engineer with in a few years to achieve my goal of living abroad. For now, I need to spend most of my time for studying programming to get my ideal life.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/