2019年12月14日土曜日

Aftermath of the Typhoons


Typhoon No. 19 and 21 brought heavy rain and caused strong winds in many parts of Japan this year. According to a newspaper article, 23,518 houses were confirmed destroyed as of December 2nd. 746 people still live in evacuation centers such as gyms at public schools and community centers in those areas. Inside a gym in Fukushima Prefecture, people live in partitioned spaces, but it cannot be said that they don't get any privacy. This is because the temporary partitions are not tall enough to prevent other people from seeing inside the private space. I feel sorry for the evacuated families because I now live without worrying about my living place and food. Two days ago, a big earthquake occurred in Hokkaido. I think that it is important to prepare beforehand in case of emergencies. Also, having an online job is important so I can work anywhere without being stuck in a fixed place, which lets me to evacuate easily in case of emergencies.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/