2019年12月13日金曜日

New Style of Family


I read a newspaper article that the number of single Chinese women is increasing and they come to get sperm from overseas to have a baby without a husband. Last year, only 7.2 out of 1,000 people got married in China. It's banned to provide sperm to a woman in the country, and single women reach out to foreign sperm banks especially in the U.S. Also, Chinese women opt to choose sperm from Caucasian donors to have a mixed-race baby.
I think a number of men also hope to have a baby without a wife. If we come to support single parents in a community, such an option will be more common in the future, although law revisions are necessary. I hope that a day comes when people have wider options on having a baby without getting married.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/