2019年12月20日金曜日

Being at A Cafe


I like to be at Starbucks. Not only free Wi-Fi is available, there are also many customers who are likely to have different backgrounds. I study programming with a cup of steamed milk in the café. Sometimes, I hear conversations around me when I take a break. There are high school students, couples, families, and friends groups. Some talk about popular celebrities and others talk about their boyfriends or girlfriends, for example. It is interesting to know their ideas and thoughts for various topics. I don’t have any encounters, as long as I repeat going to my workplace and going back to my home only. However, I can see many people and learn new things from them. I want to be like a person who has interesting opinions on any topics the customers are talking about.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/