2019年12月16日月曜日

Travel with My Friends


My American friend stayed overnight on Saturday and we visited several sightseeing spots in this prefecture yesterday. There were two female friends and their kids as well. First, we went to an udon-making school where we can learn how to make udon. We spread and cut the dough and boiled it. The taste seemed better because of our effort. Next, we went to a temple and roamed around the premises. There was an attraction where we need to get out without any lights touching walls all the way to the exit. The owner of the shrine said you can feel something special after getting out from the dark tunnel. It was scary but I learned that being in the dark and looking back myself are important to think again about my current situation. Finally, we went to a café near the beach. In the evening, my friend went back to his city by bus. It was a nice day with many new experiences. I hope to meet my friend again soon.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/