2019年12月24日火曜日

Living Happily


A famous YouTuber introduced several steps to make it possible to earn money from your hobby or from what you like to do. He said that you need to immerse yourself in the thing you like to do. By doing so, you can develop your skills without realizing it. The next and the most important step is to share the information you have through SNS. If people recognize you as an expert at a certain genre, they come to ask you questions about it. Gradually, you will be getting money by helping people with your knowledge. That’s the process of how to live without being bounded by the job you don’t want to do. In my case, what I like to do is to talk with foreigners, to visit unfamiliar places, to play tennis, and to go to the gym. I thought that I need to find something new to be an expert at some field, because there are many experts in those genres. I hope to find a good one as soon as possible.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/