2019年12月18日水曜日

Gain and Lose Weight


I go to the gym almost every day to lift weights and to run on a treadmill. Spending an hour at the gym is a good way of refreshing from work. In the gym, there are many buff guys who have big guns. It will take so many years for me to become bigger like them, but it is good that there are ideal people around me. Bodybuilders make their muscles bigger by combining weight-gain and weight-loss. For some time, they eat a lot and increase their muscles. Before contests, they go on a diet and lose additional fat. Now, I’m in the weight-loss period to prepare for a marathon event in January. Since I work at a school, it is difficult to control all of my diets because I eat school lunch on weekdays. I will be changing my job in April and will be working for a company. I will be in a weight-gain period starting April by controlling all of my diets.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/