2019年12月8日日曜日

My Target


My target in the near future is to become a freelance engineer. It’s a well-paying job and working as a freelance matches my ideal that I don’t want to be bound by a certain group. Fortunately, there are several online agents that introduce us freelance jobs. I hope to get a job by using such websites by the end of this school year. After becoming a freelancer, I want to save money. Once I have the money, I want to enroll in an online graduation school to get a Ph.D. degree in literature. By studying American literature, I want to tell how interesting literature is and how fun using English is. To achieve my targets, I now need to study programming to get a freelance job.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/