2019年12月9日月曜日

Japan and the Philippines


Nowadays, 84% Filipinos have positive images for Japan, according to a survey introduced on a website. I am personally relieved to know the result because Japan used to colonize the country in mid-20th century. Thankfully, a lot of Filipino workers come to Japan. I know it’s hard to adjust their lifestyle to this country in terms of language and relationship, because most of the Japanese still hesitate to communicate with non-Japanese people. I feel relaxed while talking with foreigners. This is why I want to leave this country and live in another country. Also, I want to know what being a foreigner is and to know how hard to survive in different circumstances. Based on my experiences, I want to make this country friendlier for foreigners in the future.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/