2019年12月10日火曜日

Cold Season


I’ve never caught a cold as many as I had this year. I went to a clinic at most twice in a year to get medicines for my  colds. However, I already went to the clinic twice only during the autumn season. These days, the number of the teachers and students who have colds are increasing. Some students suffered from flu. We need to take enough rest, eat and drink lots of fruits and liquids, drink Vitamin C tablets daily, wear the proper outfit for the weather to protect ourselves from illnesses like colds, cough, flu and pneumonia. In Japan, people who has a flu don’t have to come to school for at least a week to prevent the spreading of the virus around the school. I hope no pandemic will happen in our school.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/