2018年8月7日火曜日

15 Pairs


I participated in a match making party on Sunday night.
There were 15 men and 15 women on the floor.
First of all, each attendee wrote a self-introduction card to make it easy to talk with strangers.
Next, we talked with each participant; men changed their seats every time they finished talking with one woman for about 5 minutes.
And then, we wrote a card to the person whom we wanted to talk to again in the future.
The organizers collected the cards and distributed them.
Finally, we chose three persons whom we wanted to start dating with.
The persons whom we sent cards to and whom we chose as a partner were usually the same.
If both agreed to be a partner, we were recognized as a couple.
Otherwise, we were not able to get a partner.
In my case, I was not able to.
But at least, I enjoyed talking with many people for two hours.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/