2018年8月30日木曜日

The Rest of Vacation


The summer vacation is almost over in Japan.
September 3rd is the beginning of the second term of our school.
The opening day would be different in each school.
I have four subsequent days off starting today, so yesterday was my last day on-duty for this vacation.
I am going to meet one of my seniors from the tennis team at my previous university this afternoon and eat lunch together.
My two-day trip will be this weekend.
Toyama Prefecture is the destination and my best friend who was also my teammate at the university lives there.
This is the best time to meet him and his family since last year.
I hope the weather will be fine because playing tennis is included in my itinerary.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/