2018年8月18日土曜日

After Work


After working at the junior high school yesterday, I went to a community center to precast my vote for the upcoming municipal election.
The voting date is a week later, but we can vote beforehand in case we cannot vote on the day.
There are two candidates for the governor of this prefecture.
The first candidate is a newcomer while the other one is the current governor.
After voting, I went to a café in a shopping mall near the community center.
I like to read books in a café with a cup of coffee because I can concentrate than doing it in my room or in a library.
Friday evening is my favorite day of the week because I can finally take time to detach myself from work.
I will use my time to read the book which my friend recommended me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/