2018年8月15日水曜日

Livable Cities


An interesting data was published by the Economist Intelligence Unit.
It gave a global ranking of based on criteria that includes living standards, crime, transport infrastructure, access to education and healthcare, as well as political and economic stability.
Osaka and Tokyo were ranked in the top 10, the former being the 3rd and the latter being the 6th.
Vienna, the capital of Austria, was chosen as the best city, beating Melbourne which had been ranked as a top city for seven consecutive years.
I feel blessed to be able to live in a country which has such livable cities, because not all people in the world cannot receive this fulfilled life.
Although I don’t live in a big city in Japan, I often feel that I am happy after watching miserable news in foreign countries.
I would like to do something to contribute to others especially to people who live in foreign countries.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/