2018年8月16日木曜日

Topics for Conversation


I attended a match making party yesterday.
This was my fifth time to attend it and I tried to speak in a louder voice so that she will hear me very well. 
I didn't want to be disappointed and be a failure again.
Luckily, I was able to get the attention of the two attendees.
I am going to have dinner with one of them next week.
I don't want to miss this once in a lifetime chance. 
As of now I'm searching for a beautiful fine dining restaurant.
Also, I will research about restaurants around here and get more information about her interests.
I am not good at making conversation to say the most, but I can be a good conversationalist if I have some bits of information about her.
For now I'm trying my best to get to know her more so as to prepare myself to that first date.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/