2018年8月9日木曜日

4 Months


Four months have passed since I started to work for the current junior high school.
At first, I was not able to talk with the students naturally but I can now.
I get used to living alone; I prepare each meal, clean my room and do my laundry by myself.
As I work for the school, I am gradually realizing an ideal job for me.
First and foremost, running my own business is the most suitable working style for me.
I frequently feel quizzical of some traditions of the school, but I cannot change anything.
Also, there are some tasks besides English classes.
If I have some specific skills enough to run my own business, I can focus on the job without being worried about traditions.
I will use time after work to develop some skill which is useful for our society.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/