2018年8月3日金曜日

Chinese


I was reading books at Starbucks last night.
I like the place because there are many kinds of people such as couples, business people, a group of friends, and single persons.
By the way, the first book I read was about sleep-learning.
It was written more than 50 years ago and the book introduced many experimental results to show that sleep-learning was effective for memorizing.
The reason why I chose this book was to master the Chinese language.
The second book I read was about the book of Chinese.
As a part of my past-time, I started to learn Chinese.
I see many people from China in our city and I want to talk with them using their language.
I will see if sleep-learning can help me memorize the pronunciations and grammar of the language.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/