2018年8月1日水曜日

Seminar


I participated in a seminar yesterday held for the English teachers who work at public junior high school in our prefecture.
There were 250 teachers at the hall.
The seminar started at 9:30 a.m. and finished at 4:30 p.m., so the participants looked tired at the end.
In the morning, we heard a lecture about TOEIC.
The lecturer told us tips to get a better score in TOEIC, but I wonder if we have room to remember them during the actual test.
After lunch, we were divided into four groups and heard a lecture about TOEIC again.
An English native speaker explained about TOEIC questions and we tried to answer them.
Finally, we went back to the largest hall, where we heard the first lecture, and heard another lecture about English education.
I hope these information can help me do better at work.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/