2018年8月10日金曜日

Plans in Tokyo


I am going to Tokyo tonight and meet my friend from America tomorrow morning.
We are still making plans on what to do there.
Facebook Messenger and Google Docs are very convenient.
We can edit our plans real time while discussing the options.
We are going to Akihabara on Saturday and visit an owl café and karaoke place.
It’s been a while since I last saw him, so I am very excited for this four-day travel.
Hopefully, the typhoon which brought a lot of rain in Tokyo yesterday had passed already.
I will work until 4:30 p.m. today and go to the airport directly.
I read a web news yesterday that a flight in Mexico crashed just after taking off.
I strongly wish that no accidents will happen tonight.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/