2018年8月5日日曜日

Trip to Hiroshima


I went to Hiroshima prefecture to meet up with my friend and to do some workout with him at a gym.
After doing workout, we went to a restaurant and a café.
The traffic on the highway was not heavy contrary to my expectations.
He and I were students from the same university and we both graduated this April and started to work in different places.
His hobby is growing plants.
He even reads theses about plants in English.
In the café, he explained to me about aerial plants which don’t have roots and absorb water from their leaves.
The plants have resistance to heat and dry places.
I enjoyed working out and talking about plants with him.
We are planning to meet in October again.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/