2018年8月22日水曜日

Dinner


Last night, I took my new found female friend to a dinner.
It was our first time to hang out together.
I reserved a restaurant and bought a bouquet of flowers two days ago.
I was very nervous while waiting for her in front of the restaurant.
We met for the first time at a party which was held last week.
She is two years younger than I am.
We talked about our favorite books, musicians, and our jobs.
I cannot say that I was able to satisfy her with our conversation.
That is because I couldn’t say funny things that much.
I need to improve my conversation skills by absorbing more knowledge about several topics anything under the sun.
I hope I can meet her again at some restaurant.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/