2020年3月9日月曜日

Aladdin


I watched the movie Aladdin in the morning yesterday via DVD. There are several versions of the film, but I watched the latest live-action version. Needless to say, the images are so beautiful, but more than that, I like the songs in the movie, especially “Speechless.” It is played 150 million times on YouTube. The number is convincible because of the melody and her voice. Through watching the Disney film, I learned that you need to take some risk to get an achievement and you don’t have to be selfish. As is often the case, characters who behave for their own profits usually fade away in Disney films. Watching those films always gives me some lessons, so I will watch more movies to learn something new.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/