2020年3月4日水曜日

Talking via Skype


Although I got a job in Tokyo starting from this April, I talked with a person on Skype who refers programming jobs to the students in an online programming school. I studied basic programming skills in the online school last year. He kindly took time to talk with me to recommend jobs which are suitable with my preferences. He recommended me a company which has its headquarters in Shimane Prefecture. The prefecture is far from my current place and I haven’t imagined to live in such a place, so I couldn’t say that I would apply for the company while talking with him. I’ll study more about programming to increase the number of the companies he can suggest to me.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/