2020年3月18日水曜日

First Case


Our city has reported our first case of corona virus yesterday. A man in his 50's turned out to be positive of the virus yesterday. Since this is the first confirmed case in our prefecture, we have been afraid of our future daily lives. For example, the city might be locked down like in Manila. Also, I'm worried if grocery stores and gyms will be ordered closed. I need to pay attention to the infection more than before by learning more about this virus. I wash my hands and gargle more frequently, also I'll avoid going to crowded places. I hope the outbreak will be over soon and we will get to live normally again. But with what happened lately, this should be a good lesson for everyone about how pollution, air, water and land, truly affects the environment, too. 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/