2020年3月31日火曜日

Pandemic


I have been wary of watching the news about the coronavirus. Lately, there is one confirmed case in our area. We still do our regular routine, because of only one reported case. However, the situation in big cities such as Tokyo, Osaka, and Nagoya are getting worse. More people will be infected by the virus and may likely reach the countryside because of the pandemic in these cities. I cannot imagine how I can survive if a lockdown and curfew are imposed in our areas. You can neither go to work in the office or school nor go to the gym. I heard from a tutor in the Philippines that it’s very frustrating to live under such conditions. All I can do is to take precautions not to get the virus anytime and anywhere.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/