2020年3月6日金曜日

Quiet School


Since the outbreak of the new virus, students are required to stay at home to prevent them from human contact for now. But teachers need to go to school even when the schools are closed. In our school, homeroom teachers look very busy because they need to grade their students by looking back their previous test scores and attitude in classes. However, as an assistant teacher, we have a lot of free time. Yesterday, together with other teachers, I helped clean up the library. I feel so relaxed nowadays because I don't need to prepare lessons for several days. Fortunately, there haven't been any reports of coronavirus cases in this prefecture. I hope the pandemic will be over soon.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/